Version 1.0 is now available
Finally the core of LowRes NX is feature complete and reached a stable state of the programming language, so I decided to release it as version 1.0.
Most of the commands have little code examples in the manual now.
The handling of cell, sprite and display attributes has been simplified. Here are some examples:
SPRITE 0 PAL 3 SIZE 2
ATTR (2,,,1) PRINT "HELLO WORLD"
PAL 2 PRIO 1 PRINT "HELLO WORLD"
Please check the chapter Graphics in the manual for more information. The old syntaxes still work, but should be avoided in new programs.
- Added programming examples to the manual
- Simplified commands for attributes (sprites, cells, text, etc.)
- New commands TINT and BG TINT
- Replaced some potentially misleading error messages with "Syntax Error"
- Made float and integer division the same priority
- Updated included programs for new commands
- Added user hint for ended programs
- Bug fixes
Get LowRes NX
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.